The almost invisible insect protection!
With the award-winning Transpatec mesh for insect protection screens, sets new standards in comparison to conventional screen-fabrics: More transparency and light transmission, a much better air permeability, and high tear and puncture resistance make Transpatec an absolute highlight within the Nesensohn product range.
The novelty: Transpatec insect protection screens are virtually invisible and will therefore maintain the appearance of your windows and doors - from the inside as well as from the outside.
Nesensohn Transpatec insect protection screen-fabric overview:
- Brilliant opacity from the inside and outside through super-fine, patented high-tech filaments (Ø 0.13 mm) combined with an innovative weaving technique.
- Optimal insect protection through smaller mesh openings than standard screen-fabrics.
- A higher light transmission of the fly-screens thanks to extremely thin filaments.
- An up to 140% higher air flow than conventional screen-fabrics due to the reduced fabric surface and the unique fabric structure which only creates minimal air turbulences.
- A high weather resistance, stability and longevity with high-tech filaments and a patented weaving technique with a binding thread.
- Transpatec is suitable for all fly-screens as well as mounting frames for windows, roller-blinds, swinging doors and revolving frames for doors and windows as well as sliding systems.